Dear YMCA Members and Interested Members of the Community:
The Board of Directors of the Cortland County Family YMCA would like to invite you to attend our Annual Meeting of the Membership Community to be held on Thursday, May 19th at 6:30pm. You will hear reports from Paula Moore Treadwell, President of the BOD; Dan McNeil Sr, Chairman, Board of Trustees; and Noah Beck, Executive Director of the YMCA.
This year, the annual meeting will be held at the Rotary Shelter at Suggett Park.
Please join us to:
- Hear about new program offerings
- Recognize members of our dedicated staff
- Mingle with some old friends and meet some new ones
- Say “Goodbye” to our outgoing members of the Board of Directors
- Vote on our incoming slate of new board members
The BOD asks that since we are still in a pandemic, people not attend the meeting in person if they have had covid infection with in the prior 10 days or any lingering covid symptoms. All participants are invited to wear masks.
Refreshments Will Be Served! Come and Have a Good Time!
Please note: as a Membership Organization, we are legally required to achieve a quorum of our membership in order to vote on our slate of new board members. We value your input and participation! In order to cast your vote, you may attend the meeting in person, or cast your vote via proxy. Please print and fill out the form below and let us know your preferences. We thank you in advance for your participation.
We look forward to seeing you all! It’s been a busy year with many updates. All are welcome!
Lynn Cunningham MD
Cortland County Family YMCA
To Use the Proxy Form:
Please download and print the PDF. Once it is filled out and signed, please return it to the Cortland YMCA no later than 5 PM on May 19th.
- Drop it off in person at the Cortland YMCA
- Scan it in and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail it to the Cortland YMCA at 22 Tompkins St., Cortland, NY 13045 (postmarked no later than May 16th, please).
You may also pick up a copy at the front desk at the YMCA and fill it out right in the lobby.
If you have any questions, please call the Y at (607) 756-2893