Celebrate at the Y!
Each party will have one hour in our community room and one hour in the pool or gym. A site visit to meet with the Events Coordinator is required before booking. Full payment and a signed contract is required at booking. In the event the family needs to cancel a party, the YMCA will keep a $50.00 booking fee and the remaining amount will be refunded if notice is given 7 business days prior to the date. If less than 7 business days’ notice is given, no refund will be issued. A YMCA party host will be present to assist at the party.
To get started, email Hannah, our events coordinator.
11:30 AM-1:30 PM Saturday
12:00 PM-2:00 PM Sunday
Costs for a two-hour pool party:
1-30 people $195
31-50 people $245
1-30 people $210
31-50 people $260
Costs for a two-hour gymnasium party:
1-30 people $150
31-50 people $200
1-30 people $180
31-50 people $230
- The party family may begin set-up 30 minutes prior to the party’s start time and have 30 minutes following for clean-up.
- Party family must provide party supplies (cake, paper goods, refreshments, table clothes) and party room activities.
- No items may be tacked, stapled or nailed to the walls or ceiling.
- We suggest bringing a cooler for refrigeration.
- The party family must ensure there is one adult per every 8 children to help supervise activities and escort children to and from the bathroom.
- If using the pool, one adult must be in the water per every 8 children, and young/inexperienced swimmers MUST be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times.
- A list of party guests (first and last) is required the Thursday before the party for the Member Service Desk to ensure a smooth process so that non-members may easily enter the building.
- At the conclusion of your party, please have an adult escort unsupervised children to the lobby to be picked up by an adult.
- All party supplies must be cleaned up and garbage bagged at the end of the party.