What’s better than being a member at one YMCA? Being a member at all of them!
Cortland YMCA is a part of the the Nationwide Membership program, granting our members access to more than 2500 YMCAs in the country.
All you need is your membership card and photo ID.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Visit ymca.net before you travel to make sure the Y you intend to visit participates in
Nationwide Membership. More than 2,500 Y locations participate.
• You must have an active membership to be eligible for Nationwide Membership.
• On average, at least 50% of your visits must be to your Home YMCA (the local
association that enrolled you and collects your membership dues).
• If you have known periods of seasonal travel (when you will not be using your Home Y
at least 50% of the time or will be a resident of another area for more than 28 days),
you will need to place your Home Y membership on hold or cancel it, and join the Y
where you will be living for that time period. Please plan ahead, as it may take several
weeks to place your account on hold.
• If you are a college student, you will need to join the YMCA where your usage is 50% or
greater. Nationwide Membership is based on individual usage not the family unit. Most
Ys have a young adult or college membership option or you can ask about the financial
• Most YMCAs require a photo ID for all visitors. Please bring a photo ID with you for a
seamless customer experience.
• You will be asked to sign a waiver when visiting other YMCA locations